We’re so excited you want to be a part of the Michigan Interscholastic Press Association Summer Journalism Workshop! To complete the registration process, you must complete our online registration form, pay the registration fee and return these three permission forms (available in a single packet):
- Parent/guardian consent to participate in our program;
- Medical treatment authorization, which provides us with important health information about the participant and provides permission to treat the participant in the event of an injury or other medical problem;
- Media release form, which provides permission for participants to be photographed and videotaped.
MIPA must have these signed forms on file before a participant is allowed to participate in our summer workshop. Please complete and return these forms AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that we can prepare for our attendees’ needs. We prefer to have these forms well before the start of the program to help things run smoothly (and to avoid problems with forgotten forms).
(We also ask participants to complete our MIPA Media Badge form to send us your preferred name and a photo for an official MIPA press badge.)
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact our office at 517-353-6761 or [email protected]. We’re happy to help as you prepare for the MIPA Summer Workshop!
You may complete these forms electronically using the online document signature service SignNow, or download and print them to return by mail, email or fax.
Complete Forms Electronically
Forms require the signature of a parent or guardian or the participant if age 18 or older. You will be asked to provide an email address for the parent/guardian to access the forms.
- Parents/Guardians: Complete our 2022 workshop participant forms electronically here via SignNow. You’ll be asked to input the email of a custodial parent or guardian, who will recieve an email from [email protected] inviting them to complete and sign the online forms.
- Participants: Please use the MIPA Media Badge Form to submit a photo of yourself
Complete Forms by Mail, Email or Fax
404 Wilson Road, Room 305
East Lansing, MI 48824