This page was for the 2011 contest! If you are looking for the 2012 contest material with the deadline of Feb. 17, 2012, please go to this site: http://mipamsu.org/2012-contests/
1. Please read this and share with your students: Copyright & Plagiarism Policy
2. Read the Contest Announcement.
3. Do you do an online publication now and you’re not sure how or what to enter? Read this!
Postmark deadline for contests is Feb. 18, 2011.
INDIVIDUAL ENTRY CONTESTS
- Individual Category Newspaper Contest Information (pdf)
- Individual Category Yearbook Contest Information (pdf)
- Individual Category Video Contest Information (pdf)
- Individual Category New Media Contest Information (pdf)
- Spartan Newspaper Evaluation Information and Application (pdf)
- Spartan Video Journalism Evaluation Information and Application (pdf)
- Spartan Online/Web Evaluation Information and Application (pdf)
- All-MIPA/Student Journalist/JEA Journalist of the Year (pdf)
- Golden Pen Award (pdf)
- Administrator of the Year Award Information (pdf)
- Nominate Someone for the John Field Award
- Run for a Position on the MIPA Board
- 2010 A Cut Above: Newspaper
- 2010 A Cut Above: Yearbook
- Call for Judges for Judging Day on March 5 (Sign up online)
For judging criteria for yearbook, newspaper and video contests, please go to the Contests Page and look under Judging Criteria.
Check out who’s signed up to judge on March 5!