Read this to get started!
1. Please read this and share with your students: Copyright & Plagiarism Policy
2. Read the Contest Announcement.
3. Do you do an online publication now and you’re not sure how or what to enter? Read this!
Postmark deadline for contests is Feb. 18, 2011.
INDIVIDUAL ENTRY CONTESTS
- Spartan Online/Web Evaluation Information and Application (pdf)
- Spartan Online/Web Evaluation Booklet (pdf)
- All-MIPA/Student Journalist/JEA Journalist of the Year (pdf)
- Golden Pen Award (pdf)
- Administrator of the Year Award Information (pdf)
- Nominate Someone for the John Field Award
- Run for a Position on the MIPA Board
- A Cut Above (Newspaper)
- A Cut Above (Yearbook)
- Call for Judges for Judging Day on March 5 (Sign up online)
For judging criteria for yearbook, newspaper and video contests, please go to the Contests Page and look under Judging Criteria.
Check out who’s signed up to judge on March 5!