The online registration system is closed. Registrations are accepted on site the day of the event.
Advisers: Please register your students as a group and do not allow students to individually fill out the registration form. If your students are paying separately to attend the conference, we ask that you collect those payments and make one single payment to MIPA to streamline the registration process for our 2,000 attendees.
Monday, Oct. 24, 2016
Please note: Registrations must be paid by Oct. 18 to receive the early discount. (Payment accepted by check, credit card or school purchase order.)
- $12 per student (MIPA members)
- $14 per student (non-members)
- $25 per member adviser (includes lunch)
- $30 per non-member adviser (includes lunch)
- Save $1 per student when you pre-pay by Oct. 18
- Cancellations & Refunds: Cancellations must be received by Oct. 21 to receive a refund
Have you renewed your MIPA membership for the new school year? See our list of 2016-17 members.
Please review our event policies. It is understood that by the act of registering students for an event, advisers assume responsibility for their students’ behavior and well-being during a MIPA activity.
For payments by credit card, check, purchase order or cash (at the door), please register using the below options. You will be automatically sent an invoice or confirmation to the email you use while registering.