A nonrefundable deposit of $40 is due at the time of registration to hold a spot in one of our classes. Please see our cancellation/refund policy for more information.
- To pay the $40 deposit via credit card: After selecting your workshop class below, in the shopping cart check the box labeled “Minimum deposit” under Balance Due. Then choose “Pay by Credit Card – Summer Workshop Deposit” as your payment method.
- Are you running a SponsorMe campaign to raise money toward your workshop registration fee? Choose “Purchase Order/Request an Invoice” to avoid paying the full fee at the time of registration. We’ll periodically apply the money you’ve raised to your balance due and give you an update.
- In addition to registering, parents and students will need to complete our health and policy forms.
- Mail checks, payable to MIPA, to:
MSU School of Journalism
404 Wilson Road, Room 305
East Lansing, MI 48824
- Questions? Contact MIPA at 517-353-6761 or [email protected].
Make a class selection below
Students are immersed in one class during their time at the workshop. Register for one class from the list below. We’ll ask you to select a second choice on the registration form, in the unlikely event we have to make class changes.
Classes that require a $20 lab fee are noted.