We’re sorry if you find a misspelling, typo or other error on your certificate. We create about 2,500-3,000 certificates each year, and there are bound to be a few errors. But we want to correct them quickly!
If you find a misspelling or other mistake, please follow the below process and we will mail you a corrected one. In most cases, we pulled student names directly from the contest system, where you and/or your students inputted the information. But there are plenty of opportunities for human error on our end, too.
- Correct the certificate in pen or pencil (write clearly and neatly directly on the certificate)
- Give the certificate to us:
- Bring it to us immediately when you receive the award
- Fax it to us at 517-355-7710
- Or take a clear photo of the corrected certificate and email it to [email protected] with the subject line: CERTIFICATE CORRECTION
Following these directions will ensure your request is completed in a timely manner.